Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Khan Academy

Part of medical school is determining how you learn best.  I've always considered myself a learner by reading something, which could be confirmed by assessment tests I was recommended to take.  However, many times these tests are skewed by our underlying picture of ourselves or how we were conditioned to learn throughout our early years of schooling.

I have notice that youtube has been a great source of learning for me, as it helps me to get a clear overview of the material in ways that a book summary could not.  Khan Academy, Armando Hasudungan, Andrew Wolf, and others who make videos with the blank screen technique seem to make learning easier.  I would recommend Khan Academy to anyone, as they now teach such a broad spectrum of subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment