Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Chef Curry




I had promised to make a meal for the homie, Megan.  I planned to get my Chef Curry with the pot on... 360 with the wrist boi.  I knew what I wanted to make making it a simple task to go to the local grocery store, IGA, and collect the necessary items.  First on the list, sweet potatoes; I see the sign for sweet potatoes just to proceed to find an empty basket, nevermind.   Next on the list, chicken breasts.  Oh there's the chicken... chicken backs?  Nevermind.  How about milk? Not a single type.. no regular, soy, or almond milk.  That's when take-out started to sound fairly appetizing.  With IGA timing is king, if you go on the wrong day everything could be cleared out; such is life on the island.  However, we are in much better condition than a few years past, as the older graduates remind us how fortunate we are to simply have a large chain grocery store.

Anyway, I just ended up ordering some orange chicken, shout out to the Usual Spot.  I did sauté some kale though, so that counts for something right?


No comments:

Post a Comment