Tuesday, June 3, 2014

2nd semester mini 1

Time's almost up!  3...A, 2...no C, 1,... okay A.   That was my thought process as our first mini exam of the second semester came to a close.  Usually I finish well ahead of our allotted time, but this exam took longer for me because Physiology requires more calculations than the other subjects and this exam was mainly cardio and respiratory physio.  Granted I didn't have time to look back at some of the questions I had flagged, I felt it was a reasonable exam.  Regardless of the outcome, I've learned to place more weight on the effort I put into preparation, and I took deliberate steps to place myself in a position to do well.  I can't control the results but I can always control my effort.  I enjoyed the cardiology and respiratory block, cardiology more so than respiratory but nonetheless I appreciated the switch to studying one organ system at a time, it makes it easier for me to assimilate the information.  Afterwards me and a couple friends went to the basketball court to break in the newly assembled basketball courts.  It took me a while, but I eventually got my groove back.  Shots coming down from the sky through the net... who said there wasn't rain on the forecast?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment