Thursday, May 25, 2017

Radiology/ Step 2 CK

Radiology at CHMC is over with. It was a great rotation to take while studying for Step 2 CK.  Our day mostly involved looking up ER cases in the morning, usually traumas to interpret the image and present it to the radiologist later that afternoon.  There was a lot of free time which was great for studying.  The other time was occupied by observing ultrasounds, MRI's, or CT's. Also the radiologist would give lectures some afternoons.

My STEP 2 CK studying was become more intense next week as I will not be taking any rotations.  I initially planned on staying in LA to study but the few cheaper listings I found on Craigslist seemed like scams so I couldn't fux with it. So back to home I go. My go to study materials will be the usual suspects UWorld and Master the Boards for Step 2 CK.  For videos I'm going to go with Conrad's Fischer's MedQuest.  That guy is a nut but he does a great job of explaining things. Hopefully all goes well shooting for at least a 230 which should put me in a good position for a family med residency.

No comments:

Post a Comment