Monday, October 28, 2013

Mini 3



We had our 3rd mini today.  It seemed to go much better than the first two.  For this mini I felt like I had a better grasp of the material, and I believe the study strategy I used was more effective.  I finished early, which I usually never do.  I hope that turns out to be a good thing, I should find out on Wednesday.  

I never imagined that I would have these struggles going into medical school, but I guess it's all just a part of the process.  I remember being told by advisors that I probably wouldn't get into medical school, and failing basic chemistry and biology courses.  Throughout my failures, God got me this far and had a plan for me all along.  The hard part is trusting Him and showing gratitude for the many things I am blessed to have even when life isn't going my way.  Eventually, God will make a way.  In times such as these I am reminded of Philippians 11-13:
"Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

No comments:

Post a Comment