Wednesday, May 14, 2014

New semester

This semester will be filled with new surprises: cardiology, etc.  Many students have enjoyed this semester because of the additional time to study due to not having to attend anatomy lab every week.  However, I think I’m going to miss it.  We will have neurology lab but it is optional to go into lab.  Instead of being fail/pass/high pass system as during first semester.  This semester will now be letter grades A, B, C, or fail.  My goal is to put in enough work and be consistent with my schedule enough to get an A in the upcoming semester.  It's been a struggle so far maintaining a decent schedule while getting adjusted back to the time difference and organizing my items since I moved (I seem to have lost my stethoscope), but the material seems fairly interesting so far.  I'll soon be able to read and understand an ECG (EKG).  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment